The definitive market source for gold demand data, our latest Gold Demand Trends report explains in detail the 8% rise in global demand in Q2.
Listen back to our lively and informative discussion of the key trends shaping gold demand in the second quarter, as our expert panellists shed light on:
- Lower interest rate expectations and June’s sharp jump in the gold price to highest level in 6 years
- Negative yields, Brexit, and US-China trade wars fuelling European ETF inflows
- Exceptionally strong central bank buying
- The contrast between Chinese and Indian consumer demand in Q2
- Changes in, and the outlook for, gold mine production.