The Executive Programme in Gold Reserve Management
This one-week intensive programme is held in conjunction with leading global business schools around the world. The course covers a range of essential learning modules, including:
- Fundamentals of gold demand and supply and the outlook for gold
- The role of gold as a reserve asset
- Case studies on gold reserve management in practice
- Mining and exploration, the global gold market infrastructure, including the loco-London market
- Gold market operations
- Upgrading and refining gold and accounting for gold.
The programme also acts as a global forum for central bankers and ministry of finance officials around the world to exchange views and share best practices in gold reserve management.