Our research team discuss and explain the key findings from our industry-leading Q2 and H1 2020 Gold Demand Trends report.
We explore gold demand in the jewellery and investment sectors, in technological applications, and across central banks and official institutions, as well as insights into gold supply.
Topics discussed include
- The impact of COVID-19 on global gold consumers
- The motives driving gold investment in different markets
- Shifting trends in central bank buying
- Changes in mine production and the supply-side impact of coronavirus
- The outlook for the rest of 2020