In this capacity the World Gold Council will be present at the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) Bullion Market Forum in Shanghai in June.
Roland Wang, our Managing Director for China, will be participating in a panel discussion that will focus on the future development of the gold market in China. In particular, Roland will be talking about the evolution of Chinese gold market infrastructure as well as the World Gold Council’s contribution in this region.
Full details of the panel are below:
16:30 - 17:30 Session 5: Panel Session - Reading the Tea Leaves
- Albert Cheng, Shanghai Gold Exchange and World Gold Council Advisor, and SBMA Secretary
- David Gornall, Natixis Global Head Precious Metals Trading
- John Levin, ANZ Investment Bank Global Head of Metal Sales
- Wang Yong, Commodities and Futures Dept., China Construction Bank General Manager
- Le Yan, Bank of China General Manager, Financial Markets Department
- Roland Wang, World Gold Council Managing Director, China