Speakers at the conference (in order of appearance) include:
- Mr. Song Xin, Chairman, China Gold Association
- Mr. David Tait, Chief Executive Officer, World Gold Council
- Ms. Wu Xiaoling, Former Deputy Governor of the People’s Bank of China (PBC), Dean of the PBC School of Finance (PBCSF), Tsinghua University
- Mr. Jiao Jinpu, Chairman, Shanghai Gold Exchange
- Mr. Jiang Yan, Chairman, Shanghai Futures Exchange
- Mr. Cai Esheng, Former Vice Chairman of China Banking Regulatory Commission, Chairman of the Finance Centre for South-South Cooperation
- Mr. John Reade, Chief Market Strategist and Head of Research, World Gold Council
- Mr. Roland Wang, Managing Director, China, World Gold Council
- Prof. Danny Quah, Dean and Li Ka Shing Professor in Economics at Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Prof. Zhou Hao, Associate Dean, PBC School of Finance
- Dr. Omkar Goswami, Founder and Chairman, CERG Advisory and former Chief Economist, Confederation of Indian Industry
- Dr. Duvvuri Subbarao, Former Governor, Reserve Bank of India
- Ms. Natalie Dempster, Managing Director, Central Banks and Public Policy, World Gold Council
- Mr. An Qilei, Deputy Director of the Special Committee of the Chinese Finance Society (CFS), Former Deputy Director of the People's Bank of China
- Ms. Isabelle Strauss-Kahn, former Lead Financial Officer, World Bank and former Director of Market Operations, Banque de France
- Dr. Tatiana Fic, Director, World Gold Council, Former Head of the Macroeconomic Projections Division at the National Bank of Poland
- Mr. Zhou Yanli, Former Deputy Party Secretary and Vice Chairman of China Insurance Regulatory Commission
- Mr. Wang Zhongmin, Former Vice President, National Council for Social Security Fund
- Mr. Joe Cavatoni, Managing Director, USA and ETFs, World Gold Council
- Mr. Cao Deyun, Executive Vice Chairman and Secretary General, Insurance Asset Management Association of China (IAMAC)
- Mr. Xu Zhiyan, Assistant General Manager, General Manager of Indexing & Quantitative Investment Division, Huaan Fund Management Co. Ltd
- Mr. Zheng Ke, Executive Director, FOF/MOM Investment Department, Harvest Fund Management Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Gary Dugan, CEO, Purple Asset Management
2nd Floor Ballroom, The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street, 1 Jin Cheng Fang Street East Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100033, China.
15th April 2019.
Registration will be from 8:30am, with the conference starting at 9:00am and finishing at 6:00pm. An informal dinner will follow.