Speakers will include:
- Dr. Duvvuri Subbarao, Former Governor, Reserve Bank of India
- Mr. David Tait, Chief Executive Officer Designate, World Gold Council
- Ms. Wu Xiaoling, Former Deputy Governor of The People's Bank of China, Dean of Tsinghua PBC School of Finance
- Professor Zhou Hao, Associate Dean, Tsinghua PBC School of Finance
- Mr. John Reade, Chief Market Strategist, World Gold Council
- Ms. Isabelle Strauss-Kahn, Consultant, formerly of World Bank and Banque de France
- Mr. Cao Deyun, Executive Vice Chairman and Secretary General, Insurance Asset Management Association of China (IAMAC)
- Mr. Xu Zhiyan, Assistant General Manager, General Manager of Indexing & Quantitative Investment Division, Huaan Fund Management Co. Ltd
- Mr. Zheng Ke, Executive Director, FOF/MOM Investment Department, Harvest Fund Management Co. Ltd
- Ms. Natalie Dempster, Managing Director, Central Banks and Public Policy, World Gold Council
- Mr. Roland Wang, Managing Director, China, World Gold Council
- Mr. Joseph Cavatoni, Managing Director, USA and ETFs, World Gold Council
- Dr. Tatiana Fic, Director, Central Banks and Public Policy, World Gold Council
- Dr. Omkar Goswami, Founder and Chairman, CERG Advisory, and former Chief Economist, Confederation of Indian Industry
- Mr. Gary Dugan, Chief Executive Officer, Purple Asset Management
2nd Floor Ballroom, The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street, 1 Jin Cheng Fang Street East Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100033, China.
15th April 2019.
Registration will be from 8:30am, with the conference starting at 9:00am and finishing at 6:00pm. An informal dinner will follow.