The course aims to discuss current issues in international accounting, mainly – but not only – related to problems in the accounting of financial instruments from the perspective of central bankers and banking supervisors.
- Accounting problems facing central banks
- The European Central Bank’s accounting guideline
- Treatment of financial instruments and associated uncertainties
- Current developments with regard to IAS/IFRS
- Presentation of accounting guidelines of participating countries’ central banks
The expert panel is aimed at central bank employees who are involved in accounting and banking supervision.
Co-hosted with the Deutsche Bundesbank.