The World Gold Council is the primary source of the most up to date information on official gold holdings.
We supplement the International Monetary Fund’s monthly statistics with the latest information available from national sources, to provide the most accessible and reliable official gold reserve statistics.
We take pride in ensuring that our data is consistently the most trusted source for gold statistics — a universal source for official institutions, financial institutions and individual investors.
- Latest World Official Gold Reserves
- Changes in World Official Gold Reserves
- Latest sales under the third Central Bank Gold Agreement (CBGA3)
- Quarterly times series on World Official Gold Reserves since 2000
- Annual time series on World Official Gold Reserves since 1845